The Covid-19 outbreak has pushed many organizations (businesses and nonprofits alike) to suddenly adapt a remote work setup, one that they may not necessarily be prepared for. To assist your organization, we have compiled some essential tools, tips and articles that can help you work effectively from home amidst the ongoing outbreak.
Tools & Tips When Working From Home
Need key best practices to manage yourself and your team while working remotely? Catch them here, as well as a run through on cloud-based collaboration and communication tools that your nonprofit can access for free or at a discount.
Need a copy of the slides? You can download it here
Upskill Your Team
Access a free online course specifically tailored to help nonprofits adapt to the new remote work setup. This course includes specific sessions on collaboration, communication, and even security.
Sign up for the full free course here
Looking for other helpful courses? Checkout TechSoup’s course catalogue here
There’s a massive selection out there, specifically tailored to help you deal with the new telecommuting setup. To help you get quick access to the ones specifically designed for nonprofits, here are some key articles from TechSoup that’s worth checking out:
- Individual Productivity: Key Tips for Working Remotely for Your Nonprofit
- Internal Management: Setting Staff Up for Remote Success with a Well-Planned Policy
- Effective Coordination: 8 Tips for Holding Virtual Meetings During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Resources from Our Partner Network
Check out these helpful resources from our partner network as well:
Connecting Up (Australia):
- Business Continuity and Technology preparedness for long term remote working
- An Introduction to Microsoft Teams
Frontier Foundation (Taiwan):